LE BRONZE INDUSTRIEL
2 Boulevard de Strasbourg
94130 NOGENT SUR MARNE
Phone 01 43 94 61 45
Fax 01 43 94 61 33
- Own products
- Engineering department
Subcontracting – electrical, electronic, mechanical engineering and metal working
Since 1934, Le Bronze Industriel has built a solid reputation in the fabrication of special copper alloys, dedicated to high technology sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, shipbuilding, oil & gas, energy and metallurgy. With a taskforce of 300 people and facilities located in France, Le Bronze Industriel is a strong partner of major aircraft manufacturers and subcontractors in 45 countries, thanks to a wide range of alloys, to homologations and to a fully integrated process, from foundry to machining.
Turnover in Euros 77 M €
Export Turnover 75 %
Near and Middle East7 %
Central America5 %
- Deputy Sales Director
- Christophe de LAFORCADE
- Phone 00 33 1 43 94 61 35
- E-mail email@example.com
- Directeur Commercial et Communication
- Julien Furstoss
- Phone 00 33 1 43 94 61 36
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsable Marketing et Communication
- Valérie Stringhetta
- Phone 00 33 1 43 94 61 45
- E-mail email@example.com
Branches of industry
Dedicated to copper alloys since 1934, Le Bronze Industriel has developped a unique and complete integration process, from casting to machining.
- Own products
- Alloys : CuAl10Ni5Fe4, C63000, CuAl11Ni5Fe5, CA104, CuAl11Ni5Fe5, C63020, CuBe2, C17200, UZ19A6, CuNi2Si, CuNi14Al2, C65620, CuZn39Pb2, CuSn8,5P, UE9P CuPb10Sn10, UPB8, AMS4590 Products : Round bars and hollows from 10 to 380 mm diameter and any machined components.
- Customer References
- AAR, Airbus, Alenia Aeronautica, AVIC, British Aerospace, CESA, Dassault Aviation, Eurocopter, IAI, Liebherr, Lufthansa Technik, Magnaghi, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, Messier-Services, MHI, NMB Minebea, Premium Aerotec, REVIMA, SKF, SNR /NTN, Stork Fo
- ISO 9001 : 2008 (AFAQ) EN 9100 : 2003 DGAC , BAE Systems, Airbus, Messier-Dowty PRIDE, SKF UK, Aircelle, MHI, Bombardier, Embraer
Round bars, hollow bars, flats, squeres, hexagons and plates. Bearing cages, rings, friction bushings and all types of machined components following NADCAP specifications.